Donkey milk company, Azienda Agricola Montebaducco, was founded in 1990 by the pioneering idea of Giuseppe and Davide Borghi, father and son, in order to safeguard and enhance the asinine species already destined to the extinction. Montebaducco company is now, thanks to its 800 donkeys, the biggest donkey farm in Europe and the most important donkey milk production chain; in addition it carries also agritourism activities. The company inherits its name from the hill that overlooks it, called Montebaducco, which is located in North Italy, in a rural oasis in the heart of Reggiano territory, land rich of farming traditions, love for breeding and ancient gastronomic culture.
The company follows the organic farming methods.
The farm is currently the first and largest donkey milk farm in Europe with around 800 donkeys.
VISIT OUR BREEDING
Reservations are required.
Organic donkey milk powder (instant, fine taste) and organic cosmetics. Buy online
We supply to private, catering, distribution and industry.
What is BIOMILKEY?
It is the trade name of our freeze-dried donkey milk. Its properties have been known for a long time.
BIOMILKEY is a white powder with a pleasant milky odor, obtained from whole donkey milk by freeze-drying and satisfies all the health and hygiene requirements of food.
- Pure natural product, without added sugars, without additives, without artificial flavors
- Product used for various beneficial purposes
- Freeze-dried with Italian technology, donkey milk is no different from fresh donkey milk, because only about 90% of the water is removed from donkey milk
HOW TO USE BIOMILKEY?
To restore the natural content of donkey milk, it is recommended to mix BIOMILKEY with water in the following standard portions
of water at 80 ° C
You can add less water, it will not affect the beneficial properties of the product. In addition, it can be eaten dry.
• Clinical studies have shown that donkey milk is effective in treating various ailments
• Easily digestible
• Easy to find for residents in Europe, the USA and various non-European countries. BIOMILKEY can be consumed all year round, has a minimum shelf life of 24 months at room temperature
• Organic donkey milk, the animals are raised in a rural oasis immersed in the Reggio Emilia area (Italy)